Rimon’s attorneys work with our clients to provide specialized, strategic, business-sensitive advice on day-to-day matters as well as help in employment litigation, including:
- Claims of discrimination, harassment & retaliation
- Breach of contract
- Sexual harassment
- Unfair competition/misappropriation of trade secrets
- Corporate whistleblowing
- Cross-border employment law issues
- Retention concerns and succession planning
- Traditional labor law
- And many additional employment law issues
Our expertise also encapsulates closely related specialties, such as advising on:
- Equity compensation plans
- Cash incentive plans
- Traditional employee benefits
- Grant practices
- Plan governance
- Mergers, acquisitions, or public offerings.
We serve a wide range of clients, including both private and public companies and senior executives. For our growing or larger clients, we work with management and HR personnel to help our clients implement the best personnel and compensation practices.
We also have extensive experience counseling emerging growth companies from their earliest stages through liquidity events.
Our experience includes:
- Advising management of publicly traded company on topics including recruitment discrimination, terminations, hearing requirements, attrition to competitors, IP related conflicts, ethical standards, hours of work and rest law, compensation and benefits, outside contractor law, privacy rights, and wage protection
- Numerous representations of CEOs and other high-level executives in the negotiation of employment agreements, employment separation agreements, and related transactions.
- Counseling of management in connection with reduction-in-force
- Creating and conducting corporate training workshops: How to legally hire, fire, check background for security and test for drug use
- Representations of corporate clients in wage and hour disputes, sexual harassment and disability discrimination cases, FMLA discrimination litigation, union arbitrations, unfair labor practice proceedings, workers’ compensation appeals and Title VII discrimination trials
View News & Insights related to Employment Law →
Rimon Attorneys With Expertise in Employment Law Include: